Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

When you want something sweet.

One thing I have realized with this juice feast is that I still will occasionally want something sweet to eat and that's okay.

But if I could have my choice, I would rather choose something that is yummy AND healthy rather than something that is yummy and unhealthy. Sounds like a no brainer. Wouldn't everyone like that choice?

Well I present to you:


Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn Mix

You can find the recipe here
Do you like kettle corn? Do you like a buttery and caramely flavor in one? Do you like a slight crunch with your sweet?

Okay, throwing aside cheesy salesmen cliches, this stuff is seriously good. I made mine without cashews and I think it tastes just dandy! So try it out and let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment