Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Pre-Game Prep.


Tomorrow I start on my great adventure of juice feasting. I am SO pumped and ready to start. After thinking about this for a long time, I'm reading to take the plumage into a healthier lifestyle.

You can go to www.juicefeasting.com for more information on the program.

Concerns:

  • The only two concerns for me is drinking the entire quart of lemon water in the morning. I just don't drink water (kind of ironic seeing as I grew up in Arizona). It's not that I don't want to, it's more that I just forget.
  • Another concern is the daily enema I have to do for the first 10-14 days. After I had Jack, I was SUPER constipated and gave myself an enema and it wasn't that bad so I think I'll do okay on this aspect.
  • I have class on MWF at 7:45AM. This means that I may have to get up extra early to make sure that I have enough time to juice my juice, drink my lemon water, and give the enema. However, my goal is only 30 days which means only waking up 12 or so days early.
  • I'm nervous about detox. I just know I am going to feel like crap because of the toxins I have put in my body. May the juice gods give me strength to push through.
  • I'm anxious to see how the juices react to my intestines. Meaning, I wonder if I will cramp at all from the juices. 


My body is ready for this. After Christmas and eating all of the yummy but bad-for-you type of food, I actually feel physically sick. I have a slight sore throat, stuffy nose, and I have had 3 bowel movements already just today! I'm ready to be healthy and in the best shape of my life.

Bring it on, juice feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment