Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 4

Same old, same old kind of day. I totally thought I had class so I woke up at 6:30 in order to make sure I had enough time to at least get my morning juice in. Only when I had walked up all of the fourth floor did I realize that my class is a Monday & Wednesday class. Eff.

But the good news is that I finished my juicing video. I tried to cut as much as I could out of it to make it short and sweet but I feel that it is still a bit long. Enjoy! *It's loading on YouTube now so I'll post it when it's done.

Juices
I am really starting to like my morning juice and my morning "tea". I recently went to the grocery store and I bought more spinach this time. I want to try to transition more to darker greens as well as build up my tolerance to the celery.

Also, pineapple was on sale so I snatched that right up! I had it for lunch today and it was delicious and surprisingly filling but I'm not sure if that is because of the pineapple juice or because my stomach is getting used to digesting juices.

The juices I've had so far are:
Romaine/cucumber/apple/carrot
Pineapple

I plan on juicing a spinach/celery/kale/apple/cucumber/whatever else I feel like later this evening. I'll probably have two of those.

Bathroom Adventures
This morning, I didn't feel too well. My stomach was just a little unsettled and I felt like I needed to go. I still haven't had a solid BM like I would have had before the juice feast yet and what does come out of me looks exactly like the juices that I put into me. Maybe I'm already cleaned out?

Weight 151.2 lbs.

4.8 lbs down from when I first started. Not too shabby! I just can't wait until that scale will read in the 140's. It's been too long since I've seen 140's in these parts of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment