Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 3

This is my produce in one day that I will juice. Now that I post the picture, it doesn't really look like a lot but it feels like a lot to me. So there.  
Detox


I was fully expecting to wake up today completely sick from detoxing. I still feel fine today but I don't think I've eluded the great detox monster that's inside of me just waiting to come out will a full vengeance. I believe it is somewhere in my transverse colon now.

Morning "tea"


I found that it was a lot easier to drink my quart of water with the lemon. On day 1, I felt it was just too much water to drink that early in the morning. But now, I can drink it just fine. It tastes good and refreshing and it satisfies me until I can finish making my juices for the day.

Juices


Yesterday's juices where Na-ha-ha-ha-sty! So I decided to stick with my morning one that I really like which is romaine lettuce/cucumber/apple/carrot. It's sweet, but not too sweet like my strait-up fruit juice one.

Speaking of the fruit juice, it's like cocaine! Man, I love my fruit juices and I look forward to them SO much. Soon you may find me down a dark alley drinking something bright and fruity while I cower under a makeshift cardboard shelter. I'll probably be shaking and have crazy eyes . I need my fruit juice, man. I NEED it!


So here is what I juiced today:

Romaine lettuce/cucumber/apple/carrot
Orange/grapefruit/sea salt
Spinach/celery/apple/cucumber/bell pepper
*leftover romaine lettuce/cucumber/apple/carrot

I know I'll end up juicing some more but I had class and was late. I can juice some later tonight.

Weight


My mother-in-law had an extra scale at home so I asked if I could have it. A friend of a friend brought it down (they live about an hour away) and I was so excited, I couldn't wait! When it finally got to me, I put the new battery in and stepped on. I weighed 35 lbs.

Crap.

Okay step on it again. Wait. Now I weigh 6 lbs.

#@*  &*^$&   %$*&^!!! So the scale doesn't work. No biggie, I can go get one the next day, I think to myself. Well, because I'm cheap, I went to a local thrift store to find one. They had about 6 but choosing to get something there was like trying to decide which STD I wanted (in more ways than one). They all looked bad, and there was a chance I could buy one, only to have it be broken or I could hit jackpot. There was one I stepped on and knew worked but it said I was 161 lbs so that mother $@*^& scale got to stay at crappy DI.

If I were a whore, I'd have the worst STD of them all because the one I chose doesn't work! Yes, it was only two dollars, but still. I just want a stinkin' scale and preferably one that is accurate.

So yes, I did just type out that whole story to prove a point that I don't know what I weigh yet. I'll update soon though.

Bathroom uh...stories?


For some reason, I was just NOT feeling the love I have felt from my 2 previous enemas. Now that I reflect back, it was probably because the water was just a little too warm. When I fill up my enema bag I ask myself, Okay, when you have to pee in a cup at the doctor's office, how warm is it? That's probably the temperature you'd want. Obviously I was a little overzealous and my colon did not thank me for that.

I'm still peeing every 30 minutes but now it's only right after I drink my juice. Ha! Take that, Mr. Know-it-all-I'm-gonna-make-you-piss-your-pants Kidneys!


In other news, I made a video on how I juice my juice but it still needs to be worked on. I'll post it hopefully later today or at least tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! i think your produce bunch looks great. I juice in the mornings but eat all day since I am nursing. I love how I feel after my morning juice. I feel like it has reset my body, I have fewer sugar cravings now.

    Thanks for the idea on the paint strainer bags!

    I cannot wait to watch your video!

    ReplyDelete